Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Treat Bags - Echo Park Hocus Pocus Collection

Hey there Echo Park fans!  I am sharing some quick and easy treat holders featuring the adorable Hocus Pocus line! These sincerely came together so quickly. I can't wait to share with you how to make them!
To make these fun packages, I started with a piece of Ebony Black Felt Cardstock that measures 3 x 8 1/2. I scored the papers on the 8 1/2 inch side at 3/4, 4 1/2  and 5 inches. I took a small stapler and stapled the bottom edge right toward bottom to make sure the fold stayed in place. I then decorated each holder with various papers and stickers from the collection and then added a little snack size bag of treats to the inside. Treats that can lay flat like shown below work best for this project.

Here are some close ups:




Can you imagine how fun these would be for co-workers or classroom treats? They are easy enough even your little ones can help put these together! I hope I have inspired you to make a batch of these with this cute collection. The colors and icons are so, so fun! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-Carta Bella Ebony Black Felt Cardstock
-Hocus Pocus Collection Kit
-Black and White Bakers Twine
-Scoring Tool and  Bone Folder
-Foam  Tape
-Mini Stapler
-Snack Size Candy



No comments: