Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Down on the Farm Card - Echo Park Paper

Hello there!  Tya here - and I am up on the blog today sharing a handmade card using the super cute "Down on the Farm "collection! What a fun bunch of products to work with! I have a farmhouse theme decor in my home and was really excited to get to this play with this collection because it totally speaks to me!

 I started with a solid red from the 6x6 paper pad. I then trimmed down a piece of the cute farm truck paper from the 6x6 paper pad as well. From there I took the yellow plaid 4x4 card from the  4x4 journaling card paper and placed that down. From there I added cut out the cute letter board card from the  3x4  journaling cards. I added that on top of the yellow plaid. Now the fun part - the decorating!

I loved this cute tag from the Frames and Tags Ephemera. I tied a bow from jute and added it with a glue dot to the top of the tag. I also added a blue button tied with some twine.

 I loved this cute farmhouse from the Element Stickers and added it to the card with a foam dot. I also trimmed a section of the chicken border sticker, which is also on the Element Stickers and placed in along the bottom edge of the card.

 I found the red plaid label in the Frames and Tags Ephemera and place the Farm Living piece on top of the label with foam tape. The label is from the Ephemera. Another blue button tied with twine was placed on the bottom corner. I tucked a cute farm doggie sticker behind the Farm Living piece. He was too cute not to add. :) 

I had so much fun creating this cute card - if any of you are farm lovers like me, you will need to grab this collection and make some cards as well. It has so many fun elements - I can't wait to make more!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

PRODUCTS USED:
-Buttons
-Jute and twine
-Foam dots and tape


No comments: