Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Hello Baby Boy Card- Echo Park Paper

Hi friends! It's Tya up on the blog today and I am so excited to share this fun little card with you all today. I used the adorable Hello Baby Boy collection for my card.
 I have always been such a sucker for a cute baby boy line! I think this collection has the sweetest sentiments and icons. I loved this moon and star label that is found in the Ephemera pack. It became the focal point of my card and I built it up from there. I added some strips of paper from the 6x6 paper pad and the orange paper from the Coordinating Solids and notched the ends into banner shapes. I placed these strips behind the moon label. The clouds are cut from the Moon and  Stars Die Set.  I cut the clouds out from some dark aqua 6x6 pattern paper. I also cut a few stars from the same die cut with the orange solid paper. I also added a couple of squares cut from some yellow paper from the 6x6 paper pad along the left side.
 If you look a little closer you can see that on the left-hand side of the card of the solid white paper, I used some yellow ink and the Twinkling Stars 6x6 Stencil for a little bit of variety on the stark white paper. I also decorated the card a bit more with a chipboard moon and stars. I added a cute smiling star sticker from the Element Sticker sheet as well. Along the bottom, I added a sticker border and then added a decorative brad tied with some blue twine. A few enamel dots were sprinkled here and there and that was all there was to it!
I am so happy you stopped by today. If you have a bouncing baby boy you would like to celebrate, why not give this cute collection a try and make a few cards of your own! Happy Crafting everyone!

SUPPLIES USED:
Hello Baby Boy Element Sticker
Hello Baby Boy Navy/Green Solid
Hello Baby Boy Light Blue/Orange Solid
Hello Baby Boy Decorative Brads
Hello Baby Boy Chipboard Phrases
Hello Baby Boy 6x6 Paper Pad
Hello Baby Boy Ephemera
Hello Baby Boy Enamel Dots
Hello Baby Boy Twinkling Stars Stencil
Hello Baby Boy Moon and Stars Die Set
Carta Bella Ultra White Felt Cardstock (for card base)
Yellow Ink
Blue Twine
Foam Dots

No comments: