Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Shine On -Bella Blvd Digital Layout


Hi there Bella Blvd fans! Welcome to the blog today! And this week we are getting messy! Well -  maybe me, not so much - my layout doesn't have real paint or watercolors, or twine or staples...but it sure looks like it does! Believe it or not - you can still have fun with mixed media on your digital layouts too! And bonus! No mess to clean up after your done! And if you accidentally place paint somewhere you don't want it -  simply hit the delete button and start fresh! See isn't Digi scrapbooking fun lol? 

I used the lovely "Make Your  Mark" Digital Collection to create my layout. The digital collections don't include all of the paint splatters, twine, etc. But a simple google search of "digital paint splatters" or  "digital bakers twine" produced plenty of sites that I can download these types of elements that you can use again and again digitally! I had a blast making this page of my daughter - who will be graduating high school this year - so this collection was perfect for giving her some encouraging words for this pivotal and exciting time in her life. 
I appreciate you stopping by today and taking a peek at my layout! Stay tuned all week for more fabulous inspiration from my design team friends on how you too can get a little messy on your layouts! Mixed media (either real - or digital) is such a great way to add interest and depth to your layouts! I love how eyecatching just a little paint or ribbon can make on a layout! Have a great week and  Happy Crafting!


No comments: