Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

Always There Digital Layout - Bella Blvd


Hi there Bella Fans! It's Tya Smith up on the blog today sharing my latest digital scrapbooking layout! Well if you didn't know - today is National Siblings Day and I thought it would be fun to create a kind of "then" and "now" type of layout of my youngest two kiddos. These two were best buddies from day one and still to this day get along so well. It is touching to this mama's heart to see that their kids like each other still after all these years. I may have shed a tear or two. That is the great thing about scrapbooking is that you can relive the memories you feel when looking at the photos.

I used the adorable Family Frenzy Digital collection to create this layout. I loved the bright, primary color scheme of this collection and I also enjoyed using some of the many word strips that are included with the kit. I thought the half squares that I created from some of the pattern papers made a good visual element. It was easy to create these with the shape tool in Photoshop.


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you enjoyed this layout I created and it inspired you to scrapbook a few of your own sibling celebration photos! Happy Crafting! 



No comments: