Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Happy Easter- Bella Blvd Digital Layout

Hello, Bella fans! It's Tya Smith up on the blog today! I am so excited to be sharing this bright and cheery Easter-themed digital layout with you all today! Isn't the Sweet Sweet Spring collection so cute? Perfect pastels and happy little icons made this a super fun layout to put together!

Having your photos in a grid is very pleasing to the eye and I love using this technique when I am working with 3 or 4 photos. It also is good to add your embellishments around the perimeter of the grid so your eye moves along with the photos. Just a handy little design tip I like to use!

So if you have oodles of holiday photos like I do, try this type of photo placement! I loved that I could add more than one photo! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!


No comments: