Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Happy Spring -Bella Blvd Digi Layout

 Hey there friends! Tya here! I am up on the blog today sharing my newest digital scrapbook layout! I don't know about you, but this winter is seeming to drag on extra slow this year! I could sure use something bright and sunny to cheer me up! When I saw all the cute papers and elements in the" Sweet Sweet Spring" Digital Collection - I just knew I needed to create a layout using it to brighten my day!

 So my oldest daughter was born on the first day of Spring. She really is a ray of sunshine and I knew that she would be the perfect subject for a layout all about Spring. I loved all the sweet elements in the collection like that little sun peeking out through the clouds! How cute is he? The papers were also soft and pastel and really just emulated "spring' so much! Who knows - maybe if I keep making Spring themed layouts- it will get here quicker! Positive thinking! 



I hope this layout has brightened your day a little bit and has given you some inspiration to get a jump start on your Spring scrapbooking too! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting! 





No comments: