Pages

Friday, February 12, 2021

My Funny Valentines Digi Layout - Bella Blvd

 Hello, Bella fans! It's Tya - and I am up on the blog today sharing my latest Digi scrapbook layout with you! We are almost to the big day - full of love and hearts and all things mushy and gushy and I can't wait! Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays because I adore the people I get to call mine and it is a great day to celebrate them! 

A few years back I decided to buy a few Valentine's Day themed props and had my kids pose for the camera and these are the pictures I got back. They are such goofballs! (A lot like their Dad!) I am glad that we had this fun time together and it was fun to make this layout celebrating My Funny Valentine's! 


I used the adorable "You Are Loved" collection to make this layout! I added a big heart for the background and then make a clipping mask from that awesome paint swatch paper and I  love the effect that it added to the layout. I love Digi because I got to get the look of paint, without the mess! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that I have inspired you to create a layout of your Valentines this year too! Have a great weekend! Happy Crafting! 





No comments: