Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Hello there! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far! I am dreaming of a tropical vacation, and what better way to prepare for it than making a cute mini album to add all the pictures to! I made this super fun banner-shaped album and used the fun and summery "Seaside Summer" collection! 
To put this together I chose some of my favorite pattern papers from the collection and cut various banner sizes using my Silhouette. The smallest banner is about 2 1/2 x 4 inches and then I just added half an inch to both measurements to get the various-sized banners. 

As you can see, this little album is decorated up using all the different embellishments like the Chit Chat die cuts, the Bits and Pieces die cuts, and stickers galore!
The collection comes with the most beautiful color pallet and icons! How fun is this Toucan die cut, layered on a scallop circle die cut? Add a few circle photos and you have one cute page! 
This album is the perfect size for using the cute cut-apart cards in the collection like I did here. It's fun to layer up these cards like I did with stickers!
It's also really fun to add a pocket page to the album. Here is a great spot to tuck more cut-aparts, a journal spot, or 2 and more photos!
The last page is big enough to fit a 5x7 photo! I loved the palm tree die cuts so I had to add one on this page! 

Here's a fun, quick little walkthrough video short of the album! 

Thank you so much for taking some time out of your busy summer schedule to stop by today! My little album has inspired you to pull out some of your seaside adventure photos and make a quick little banner album like this one! Have the best day friends! Happy Crafting! 



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Seaside Summer Collection

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Silhouette Machine
Book Ring
Hole punch
Stitched Circle Metal Die





No comments: