Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Doodlebug Fun at the Park Travelers Notebook Projects

Hello there! I am so glad to be up on the blog today to share a couple of Travelers Notebook-sized layouts with you today! I am absolutely loving this size of memory keeping and knew right away I had some really fun photos of some recent  Disney trips I wanted to highlight! 

My first layout was made with loads of the fun embellishments from the collection. Chit Chat, Odds and Ends, and Icon stickers decorate the left page!  How cute are the pattern papers I used? The Magical  Show and Sweet Celebration papers from the 12x12 papers were great backgrounds for this colorful spread. 
On the right page, I cut some letters out with some red cardstock on my Silhouette and spelled the word Disney. I then decorated each letter with more embellishments from the collection.
This fun layout features some of my favorite photos - I am such a Disney Foodie! I love all the treats, meals, and snacks that Disney has to offer! So I knew I needed to make a layout especially when  I saw all the fun food icons in the collection! 
Here are a few close-ups of the left-hand page. I used a divided page protector which holds (8) 2x2 photos. I chose some of the squares from the Sweet Celebration paper as well as some papers from the 6x6 paper pad. The top square holds a cute shaker mix I made with some Mickey Heads and some glitter aqua stars. So fun! 
More close-ups of the squares. The cute faces on some of the treats from the Icon Sticker sheet had my heart and I added them to the bottom square. 

The right side of the layout holds a large picture which makes a great focal point for the theme of the layout. The bottom title was made with one of the labels from the Bits and Pieces and then I spelled out the "Let's Eat" using some Ladybug Alphabet Soup Puffy Stickers. 
If you are short on time this busy summer season but really would like to record some of your favorite Fun at the Park memories- give this size of memory keeping a try! I love sitting down with some pattern paper, embellishments, and photos and getting them into an album! It doesn't matter the size, Doodlebug has products to fit any size of memory keeping! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope to have inspired you to record all of your magical memories with the amazing Fun at the Park collection! We will see you next time! Happy Crafting friends! 


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
Fun at the Park Collection
Ladybug Alphabet Soup Stickers
 Textured Red Cardstock

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Silhouette Machine
Travelers Notebook page protectors





No comments: