Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Hello there! I am so happy to be sharing a fun scrapbook layout I created for my assignment this month! As an animal lover, the At the Zoo collection has always been one of my favorites that Doodlebug has put out! I was so excited to create !

My cute cousin and her adorable baby had just spent the day at the zoo and their photos could not be any cute or more perfect for this collection! I had a lot of fun layering up a few different pattern papers from the collection to make this fun layout! I also added a couple of strips of Bumblebee Dot/Stripe Petite Print paper to add a pop of yellow to the layout! 

Here are a few close ups of some of the details on the page:

The cute toucan from the odds and ends adds a fun splash of color to this layout! I loved how the stripes on the beak matched so well with the stripes of pattern paper that I used on the layout. I used the border strips found on the Safari Plaid paper. A couple of phrase stickers from the This and That Sticker Sheet helped bring in more color and interest.


This adorable monkey Doodlepop was the perfect little accent up in the corner. To add some fun texutre to the layout, I added some vine ribbon trim from my stash to have him swinging on. I also added a few palm leaves from the Odds and Ends and the "Hi Monkey" is from the This and That stickers.

I cut out a tag from the Animal Crackers paper and typed my journaling there. I tied some pretty blue Doodle twine to the tag. It makes a great visual triangle on the layout! 

One more cute monkey on a ribbon trim vine decorates the title block. He is from the Icon Sticker sheet.

My  title was made by layering up a sticker from the This and That sticker sheet, and a few leaves and a palm tree from the Odds and Ends. It's always fun to create little scenes around the title to make it stand out a bit more! 


This little layout was a joy to make and I always love using photos of the little ones enjoying the first times doing something exciting like going to the zoo! If you have a few zoo trip photos hanging around, pick up this amazing collection and use my layout as inspiration for your own Day at the Zoo photos! Thank you so much for stopping by today! We will see you next time - Happy Crafting! 


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED:
At the Zoo Collection
Bumblebee Dot/Stripe Petite Print paper
Blue Doodletwine

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
White Cardstock
Vine Ribbon Trim


No comments: