Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Doodlebug Design Happy Harvest Collection



Fall has always been my favorite holiday! From getting to wear fuzzy slippers and over sized hoodies- to football and crunching leaves - this season just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Being a self proclaimed Foodie - I look forward to yummy soups and ciders and my favorite baked goods! I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies - they just scream fall food to me, so I thought it would be fun to spread the fall love with this cute little box that can hold a few delicious baked goods.

I used my Scor-pal tool to make the box and followed this tutorial to make it. I added a layered pattern paper bow and some mini flowers with a bright red sprinkle in the middle. Add a "Grateful for You" sentiment and get ready to send it to that special someone who deserves a little treat.

No comments: