Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

A Gift for Someone Special featuring Doodlebug Design



A big Ho-Ho-Hello to You! Tya here and I am going to show to you today a nifty little gift card holder that would be perfect for a special teacher, co-worker, or neighbor. Gift card holders are somewhat impersonal and not so cute. I decided to use my stash from the Home for the Holidays line to jazz the gift card up. I  used this tutorial on Splitcoaststampers as well. I adore fun fold cards. They add such a wow factor to giving a card!

Diagonal Double Pocket Card 





Along with the gift card ,I added one of our cute pixies and then slipped a little treat in the top fold as well. I love that this also doubles as a greeting card on the inside so that you can add a personal sentiment wishing the recipient a Happy Holiday!
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to pick up some Home for the Holidays so you can make your own holders!

No comments: