Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hi there! My name is Tya Smith and I am absolutely thrilled to be able to be a part of the Doodlebug Design Team once again this year. I had such an amazing experience being on the team last year and am honored to be able to be back for another term!

Just a little about me- I am a wife of 18 years to my hottie husband Brad,and a Mom to 3 wonderful, crazy busy kids : Ashlyn (16), Ethan (13) and Maddie (11). I live in Syracuse, UT which is about 30 miles north of Salt Lake City (and the Doodlebug Design Home Office!) When I am not working on paper crafts, I love to travel, cook and read. I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan and love 80's music! I have worked at my local scrapbook store The Heartland Paper Co. for 15 years.

I love being creative and love color so Doodlebug was THE perfect fit for me! Thanks Doodlebug for letting me "play" for another year!



1 comment:

Patty Tanúz said...

CONGRATS, YOU DO BEAUTIFUL THINGS :) KISSES FROM MÉXICO :)