Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Doodlebug Patriotic Parade Simply Put Pocket Style Layout



Hi everyone - I"m here, sharing with you this fun and festive Patriotic Parade layout featuring the darling Simply Put Stars and Stripes 4x6 cards and the awesome pocket style page protectors from Doodlebug Design! I have a confession - The 4th of July  is my absolute favorite holiday! Because of that I usually end up taking oodles of photos on this holiday documenting every parade, flag and firework- so these nifty pocket style protectors and the 4x6 cards make scrapbooking these type of events quick and easy!



I am always on the lookout for an awesome brush script font - I used Cheddar Jack font from dafont.com. I love this one- Definitely a keeper!
Here is the pocket page-- this protector type is one of my favorites- I love the mix of vertical and horizontal photos , plus the 2 x 12 inch space on the side was perfect to highlight the darling star garland that is one of the newer products that Doodlebug came out with this year!

Here are the close ups of the pocket page elements- I used lots of different embellishments such as Stars and Stripes Jewels, Red, White and Blue mini pearls, Firecracker Doodlepops, Silver sprinkles, Red, White and Blue star sprinkles,and Ladybug hearts sprinkles.






Thanks for stopping by and remember when scrapbooking events that include lots of photos - reach for one of the super useful Simply Put 4x6 paper pads, and your favorite pocket page protecor, and you will have darling pages in no time! Happy crafting!

No comments: