Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Show me the Money! Gift Card & Money Holders



Hello everyone! As the school year is winding down, our graduates are getting ready to get their diplomas and make their way into the real world- What better way to show your love and support for all their hard work than by giving them a little cash! Today I wanted to share with you a gift card and money holder that I cut out with my Silhouette and used the super darling The Graduates line for the paper and embellishments for these fun paper crafts.

First up is this darling 3d Box that holds a gift card. The star papers were one of my favorites to use and the golden owl - how fun is he with his little glasses! Add a pop of gold sugar coated cardstock and you have an eye catching gift card holder they will love!
I used this Silhouette cut file for this box: 3d Graduation Box with inserts

I really fell in love with this money holder! I comes like a little booklet with 4 money envelopes that you add into the center. I added a little bit of the Graduation Mini Garland on the end of the cover for a little sparkle! 
I used this Silhouette cut file for this project: 3D Book of Money

Thanks for stopping by and checking out this fun set of money and gift card holders! I love using my electronic die cutting machine to make fun gifts for my loved ones! Give these a try - I know who ever gets them will love them! 

No comments: