Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Happy Thoughts Flip Frame

Hi  Lori Whitlock Fans- it's Tya here to share with you a fun project featuring a few of Lori's adorable quotes that she has designed. I adore the fonts and the way she lays out the sayings. I have a daughter who is headed to college soon and I thought I would make this for her as a little way to send her happy, positive, uplifting thoughts to start out her day! I had a lot of fun with this one :)


To start with I chose a few of my favorite quotes and layed them out on my Silhouette work space. The files come already colored or blank so you can choose your own colors. I decided to stick with the colors that are included in the file. Ungroup the quote and delete the other letters.

Next I grouped all the letters together and then I resized the quote to fit my frame ( the quotes are on a piece of 2.75 x 4.5  white cardstock, the quotes are then mounted on a 3.25 x 5 inch piece of  colored cardstock).
I used the print and cut feature to print out all my quotes and then mounted them on the cardstock. I then punched 2 holes in the top of the cardstock and used two books rings to put all the quotes on. I then added the quotes to a flip frame that I got from my local Michaels store. Here are a few of the other pages that I did for the frame:





Here are the files I used:
-4 Positive Quotes (LW Shop)
-4 Happiness Quotes (LW Shop)
-4 Happy Good Thankful Quotes (LW Shop)
-Live Simply Dream Big (LW Shop) (Silhouette)
-Always Believe Something Wonderful (LW Shop) (Silhouette)
 -9 Seamless Borders (LW Shop)
- Do What You Love (Silhouette)
-There's Always Something to Be Thankful For (Silhouette)
-There are So Many Reasons to be Happy  (Silhouette)
-I Can and Will  (Silhouette)
-Your Day Will Go the Way the Corners of Your Mouth Turn (Silhouette)

Pretty quick and easy especially if you use the print and cut feature on your Silhouette! Love that feature! I hope I have inspired you do make this project and add a few "Happy Thoughts" to your own space. Thanks for joining me and Happy Crafting!




No comments: