Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Christmas Eve Layout - Echo Park A Perfect Christmas


Hello Echo Park fans! Tya here to share with you a fun and festive layout featuring the awesome "A Perfect Christmas" collection. This collection has so many fun embellishments that I decided to make a layout featuring lots of different types of embellishments.

The Focus of my layout was the obligatory photo of my kiddos on Christmas Eve in their new Christmas jammies. No matter how old they get - they will still have to pose for this photo. And we can't forget our fur babies as well. They got in on the photo fun this year.

Here are a few  close ups of the little embellishment clusters - I  used one of the circles from the Stitched Circle die cut as the base and got to decorating.
 I used the enamel shapes, the chipboard accents, the decorative rub ons, some decorative brads, some stickers and some twine. I just love this technique of adding little tidbits of lots of embellishments. It's really a lot of fun -you should give it a try!


I cut the title out on my Silhouette out of  some black felt cardstock and adhered it to my layout. I  then typed up my journaling and added a red felt cardstock banner to the bottom of the page. 
 This Jolly Santa is a chipboard piece and he just added that perfect touch to the layout. It's not Christmas Eve without the big guy right?
I added a piece of black and white stitched ribbon for some texture to the bottom of the layout. 
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to record your favorite Christmas Eve photos. The Perfect Christmas collection is well - perfect - for recording all of you memories! Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-A Perfect Christmas Collection Kit
-A Perfect  Christmas Chipboard Shapes
-A Perfect Christmas Enamel Dots
-A Perfect Christmas Enamel Shapes
-A Perfect Christmas Decorative Rub Ons
-A Perfect Christmas Decorative Brads
-Ebony Black  Felt Cardstock
-Scarlet Red Felt Cardstock
-Stitched Circle Nesting Die Set
-Brown Twine
-Black and White ribbon
-Silhouette Cameo

No comments: