Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Perfect Christmas Collection Card - Echo Park

(insert Tya Smith we wish you blog photo here)
Hi Echo Park fans! It's Tya up on the blog today sharing a handmade holiday card featuring the lovely A Perfect Christmas collection.

To make this card I used a piece of white cardstock as my base. I cut a piece of Berry Merry  Christmas papers down and rounded the corners. I mounted this on the card front. One of my favorite items to use when  I make cards is the 3 x 4 cards that come with each collection.  This is such a quick way to add a sentiment to your card without a lot of fuss, so when I am looking at making some cards up quickly, I usually start with a 3 x 4 card and build from there. I chose this cute "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" tree saying as the sentiment of  my card. I used the "Joy" card from the 4 x 6 paper and trimmed it down and mounted the 3x4 card on top of that.
(insert Tya Smith we wish you photo 2 here)

To decorate this card I used the Poinsettia Die set and punched the petals out of white cardstock and leaves out of green solid paper. I added a red pearl brad to the center of the flower and  then glued the flower to the  bottom left of the card. I pushed some of the petals up for some added dimension.
(insert Tya Smith We Wish you photo 1 here)

I added a few more layers of embellishments on top of  the card.I added a red ornament sticker , a green gem brad and some twine the sticker. I also added a few stars from the Enamel Shapes. I tucked a red striped ribbon behind the 3x4 card to finish the card off. (insert  Tya Smith We Wish you photo 3 here)

Thank you so much for stopping by today! This is such a great collection - perfect for all of you  holiday card making - I hope I have inspired you to make this fun card on you own. Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-A Perfect Christmas Collection Kit
-A Perfect Christmas Enamel Shapes
-Poinsettia Die Cut
-A Perfect Christmas Decorative Brads
-Ultra White Felt Cardstock
-Lt Green/Dk Green Solid paper
-Red Pearl Brad
-Red and White Ribbon
-Brown Twine

No comments: