Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Mermaid Tales Gift Bags - Echo Park

Hello !I am up on the blog today sharing with you some cute and easy gift bags featuring the lovely Mermaid Tales Collection.

To make my bags, I started with some glassine bags that are approximately 5x7 inches. I used a piece of Mermaid Paradise as a belly band and glued to the center of the bag. I then chose a few of my favorite 3x4 cards and stickers created a few little scenes for the front of the bags. I die cut a few scallop circles from our Stitched Scallop Nesting Dies and tucked them here and there on the cards. I also die cut a 3D bow from the Mini 3D Bow die from some of the Magical Mermaids paper. I glued the bows to a mini white clothespin and  then added a white button and some pink twine. I sprinkled a few iridescent gems on the cards as well.  Here are a few close ups:

These fun little bags would be perfect to add a small gift or gift card. They would also make great Mermaid party favors as well. This collection was SOO much fun to work with - there are so many fun elements to this collection. I hope I have inspired you to pick this one up today! Happy Crafting!

Products used:
-Mermaid Tales 4x4 Journaling Cards
-Mermaid Tales 3x4 Journaling Cards
-Mermaid Tales Magical Mermaids
-Mermaid Tales Mermaid Paradise
-Mermaid Tales Element Sticker
-Stitched Scallop Nesting  Die Set
-Mini 3D Bow Die Set
-Glassine Bags
-Gems
-Mini White Clothespins
-White button
-Pink twine
-Foam tape


No comments: