Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

Summer Splash Gift Bag - Carta Bella


Hi there everyone! I'm up on the blog today sharing with you a sweet little gift bag that I made using the wonderful Summer Splash collection! I just want to go swimming at a beach or a pool now after playing with this fun set! 
This gift bag would be a really fun gift bag or favor bag for a pool party, someone leaving on a beach vacation would love this or for a party favor. The options are endless with this cute theme!

To make my bag I used a bag die cut and cut it out on my Silhouette. I loved the little palm trees on the Flamingo Fun paper so that is what I chose for my bag. To decorate the bag I used a pink doily to build a scene on.I cut out a circle using the Stitched Circle die cut from the Seaside paper from the 6x6 paper pad.  I layered some stickers from the Element Sticker sheet, and some chipboard accents from the Chipboard Phrases sheet. I added a few enamel dots from the Summer Splash Enamel Dots for some shine.
To finish off the bag I added a double bow to one of the handles from some lovely pink ribbon and a yellow button with  some white crochet thread in the center. I love the pops of pink in this collection.
I'm so glad you stopped by the blog today! I hope I have inspired you to whip up a few of these fun bags for your next Summer Splash Bash! Happy Crafting! 

SUPPLIES:
Silhouette Electronic Die Cutting Machine
Pink Ribbon
Pink Doily
Yellow Button
White Crochet Thread
Foam tape and dots

No comments: