Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Let's Party Layout - Echo Park Paper

Hi friends- it's Tya up on the blog today and I am happy to share with you a layout I created using the "Let's Party" collection. What a fun collection this is! It was just what I needed to highlight a couple of fun pictures from my daughter's 18th birthday celebration. I really had fun with it!

I love the color combo of pink, yellow and aqua so I mainly stuck to those colors for my layout. The Hooray Words paper is used as a background and then I added a few strips of the Make a Wish and the pink side of the 3x4 Journaling cards papers. I also used a scallop edge punch and punched out a paper border from the Yellow Coordinating Solid paper on the left edge.

I started decorating the layout with some stickers and ephemera. If you look close, you'll notice I added a few paint splatters on my white cardstock paper for some splashes of color. This kind of mimics confetti and I like how the colors stand out on the white paper. I journaled on a bracket shape ephemera piece and then layered a few stickers on the top right corner.
To decorate the bottom left corner, I added more stickers and ephemera. I love layering stickers and added dimension to my sticker clusters by using a few pop dots on some of the stickers. I loved the "I'm So Glad You Were Born" ephemera and stuck that right below the lower photo. The sticker paper chain adds a fun touch too.


That's all there is to it! I hope I have inspired you to make a birthday themed layout of your own using this adorable collection. I loved the colors and the icons are super fun. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES USED:
-Let's Party Hooray Words paper
-Let's Party 3x4 Journaling Cards paper
-Let's Party Make a Wish paper
-Let's Party Orange/Yellow Coordinating paper
-Let's Party Element Sticker Sheet
-Let's Party Ephemera
-Let's Party Frames and Tags
-Carta Bella Ultra White Felt cardstock
-Watercolor Paint
-Foam tape and Dots
-Black pen for journaling

No comments: