Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2019

HOPPY EASTER cards | with Tya

Hi there! Is anyone else so excited for Easter? After making a few handmade cards featuring the Hoppy Easter collection- I  am so ready for all things bunnies, chickies, and jellybeans! 

I just love the shapes of the Create-a-Cards! I chose a few of my favorites and made some big and mini cards, I used lots of products like Doodlepops, stickers from the This and That sheet, die cuts from the Odds and Ends, washi tape, sprinkles, buttons and twine to decorate my cards. I love that I have so many different options when making cards. Doodlebug has some of the best embellishments on the market and I  love using lots of different kinds on my projects! Here are a few close-ups of the cards:



Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create some handmade cards of your own using the adorable Hoppy Easter collection! You can make some like mine and oodles more! Happy Crafting!


DOODLEBUG SUPPLIES USED:
Hoppy Easter 6x6 paper pad
Hoppy Easter Sunday Dress Paper (3x4 Cards)
Hoppy Easter Baby Bunny Doodlpop
Hoppy Easter This and That Sticker Sheet
Hoppy Easter Flower Basket Doodlepop
Hoppy Easter Bow-tique Washi Tape
Hoppy Easter Glitter Sprinkles
Hoppy Easter Odds and Ends
Create-a-Card Swimming Pool A2 Polka Dot Card
Create-a-Card Cupcake Square Baroque Card
Create-a-Card Bubblegum Square Grid Card
Create-a-Card Swimming Pool Mini Scallop Card
Create-a-Card Mini Lily White Mini Scallop Card
Limeade Boutique Button
Lily White Doodletwine

No comments: