Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

More Precious than Rubies | Echo Park Paper

Hi there! It's Tya and I am up on the blog today to share a sweet card I made using the Forward with Faith collection. This line is so beautiful and includes some of my favorite colors to work with. I love any line that includes black and tan with pops of bright colors! It is simply gorgeous! Here is my card:

I used a lovely floral and a pink pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad for my background papers. I added a bit of lace ribbon along the border of the two papers. I then got to decorating the card. I love making clusters of different kinds of embellishments on my cards. I layered a few different pieces of  Ephemera on a kraft colored doily. I did add some foam tape behind the Ephemera pieces for some dimension.

I added a floral sticker from the Element Sticker sheet to the bottom corner of the card. I added a few black enamel dots to the card for some shine. I also tied a knot on the small tag with some white crochet thread.
This card was one of my favorites to put together and the sentiment is so lovely as well, I knew I  wanted that to be the focal point of this card. This collection has so many wonderful icons and embellisments, I could have made many more cards with these inspirational words on them. So if you are looking for a religious-themed collection - please consider Forward in Faith! Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES USED:
-Forward in Faith 6x6 paper pad
-Forward in Faith Element Sticker sheet
-Forward in Faith Ephemera
-Forward in Faith Frames and Tags Ephemera
-White Crochet Thread
-Enamel Dots
-Kraft Doily
-Lace Ribbon
-Foam Tape
-4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Cardstock for Card base

No comments: