Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Summer Adventure Card - Echo Park

Hey there! Tya here! I am up on the blog today sharing this fun card featuring the adorable Summer Adventure collection! I LOVE this line so much! It's just so whimsical and the icons are so cute! I had a lot of fun designing this card.

 To create this card I made a card base from some kraft cardstock and then cut out a few of my favorite pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad. I used a woodgrain for the background and accented with some orange pattern paper and some blue star pattern paper. I ran the orange paper through my manual die cut machine using the zig-zag edge from the Yesterday Edges Die set. I placed some light blue stamping ink on the center of some white cardstock for a subtle sky background and then got to decorating the card front.

The card sentiment is made from a piece of the Ephemera. I loved how it captures the fun nature of the cute camper kids on the card front. I placed an arrow sticker along the bottom edge. This is added to the card with some foam tape.

I added the chipboard Teepee to the left side of the card and then added the camping kid
sticker to the right side and overlapped them a bit. The kid stickers have some foam tape on them for dimension. I added a few star stickers from the Element Sticker sheet around the card as well. I wrapped some yellow twine along the bottom edge.
These cute trees are from the Tree Trio Die Set.  I used some light green cardstock and some dark green and brown papers from the Coordinating Solids paper. I added these to the card behind the camping kids. I love adding die cuts to my cards - it's a fun way to customize your creations!
That's all there is to this fun card- it was a joy to work with this collection and I cannot wait to create more projects with the Summer Adventure line! I hope you will too! Happy Crafting!

PRODUCTS USED:

-4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch Kraft Cardstock
-4 1/4 x 5 1/2  inch Woodgrain  Summer Adventure 6x6 Pattern paper
-4 x 5 inch Orange Pattern Summer Adventure  6x6 Pattern Paper
-3 x 4 1/4 inch Blue Star  Summer Adventure 6x6 Pattern Paper
-Summer  Adventure Teal/Brown Coordinating Solid
-Summer Adventure Green/Orange Coordinating Solid
-Summer Adventure Element Sticker
-Summer Adventure Ephemera
-Summer Adventure Chipboard Accents
-Summer Adventure Tree Trio Die Set
-Yesterday Edges Die Set
-Manual Die Cutting Machine
-Light Green cardstock
-3 1/2 x 4 3/4 inch White cardstock
-18 inches Yellow Twine
-Light Blue Stamping Ink
-Foam Tape


No comments: