Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thankful for my Family | Bella Blvd Digital Layout

 Hello there! Happy Wednesday! It's Tya up on the blog today.  I really love this time of year. I love the chance that we get to focus on all of the things we are thankful for. And while I do try throughout the year to find time to be grateful for all I have, I feel especially thankful this holiday time of year.

We got the chance this week to focus our projects on Thanksgiving and well, I just could not think of a better subject to focus my layout on than on my family. We are such a tight-knit family and I truly adore each and every one of them and am thankful for them all individually in many different ways.
Here is my digital layout I'd like to share with you. Isn't the Gratitude Documented collection so lovely? I love the color scheme and the hand-drawn elements of this collection. I loved using it with my photo. Aren't those leaves gorgeous?


Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to create a layout focusing on all the things you are thankful for this week. I know I will treasure these special photos and memories for many years to come! Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Crafting friends!


No comments: