Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Bella Blvd Digital Holiday Cards


Hello there and Happy Holidays! One thing that I really love about digital scrapbooking is that I can whip up my own custom handmade cards in no time flat! And during this busy season, I am thankful for any project that saves me time but looks like I spent a lot of time creating it ;) I love making my own greeting cards and have really fallen in love with creating them this way. 

When I create my cards digitally, I make sure to size them so that all I have to do is print the images out and then glue them to a card base.  These four cards are all created to be an A2 sized card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches) All I need to do is print them, glue them and send them! If you want, you can certainly add some really twine, buttons, enamel dots or any other real embellishment you want to, to make them a little more dimensional. I'm telling you, digital cards are really fun!   Here are some close-ups of the cards I created with the adorable "Merry Christmas" Digital Collection.








Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope I have inspired you to give digital card making a try! I use Photoshop to create my cards and it really is super fast and easy ( well once you decide what cute papers and elements you want to use lol! ) Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!


No comments: