Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy 2020! Bella Blvd Digital Layout

Hello, Bella fans! Welcome to 2020! All this week my fellow design team gals and I are focusing on our resolutions/goals for this new year! I loved the chance to get to reflect on what I would like to focus on this year!
 I love big. bold eye-catching design elements, so I used a big "20" number as the focal point of my layout. It's super easy to do digitally instead of having to cut these numbers out by hand or with a digital cutting machine. I love that about Digi scrapping! The "Make Your Mark" collection is perfect for the goals theme. There is some great motivational type of sentiments and I love the bright color pallet.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope that I have inspired you to take some time out to make a layout at the beginning of this new year and write down your own goals you have! Happy Crafting! 


No comments: