Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Bella Blvd Digital Layout: Winter!

Hi Bella Blvd Fans! It's Tya and I am so happy to be sharing with you all my latest digital scrapbooking layout! We we challenged to use a few different collections to make a Winter themed layout and as you can see - I had a lot of fun with this challenge! I love that the Christmas collections that Bella Blvd has are also great for making winter-themed layouts as well! I used a few different Christmas themed collections as well as a few of the basic digital papers to make my layout!
My family loves winter! We live in Utah - which is known to have "the greatest snow on Earth" as it says on our license plates and my family loves to take advantage of our mountains and all of that glorious powder. We love to ski, snowboard and go tubing frequently! So I made a layout of our most recent outing! I love how there are a few different collections -  but the colors worked together perfectly! 


 I hope I have inspired you to take a closer look at your Christmas themed collections and see what you can use to make some fun Winter themed layouts of your own! Thanks a bunch for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!




No comments: