Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

This is Us Digital Layout - Bella Blvd

Hello, Bella fans! Isn't this time of year so romantic? I love that I get to cuddle up with my favorite person and celebrate our relationship this time of year! (Although - I will admit - he does a pretty good job of making sure I know he loves me year-round - he's a keeper!) 


I thought it would be fun to do a layout from the photos we have taken together over the past couple of years. It's fun to document our growth as a couple, and how he still loves me even with my grey hair and smile lines that seem to stick around a lot longer now! LOL! 

I used the gorgeous "You are Loved" Illustrated Faith collection to create this digital layout. I love collections that have the papers already paint-splattered and all distressed for me already! Makes for a quick, easy not to mention mess-free creative process! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to take a minute and reflect on your special someone this time of year and create a layout all about the two of you! Happy Crafting! 





No comments: