Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

My Favorites Digital Layout -Bella Blvd Digi

Hey, Bella Blvd fans! Tya here, and all this week on the blog we are scrapbooking our favorite things. I haven't done one of these types of layouts for a while so it's was super fun recording the things that are my favorite in my life right now. 
Black with pops of color is one of my favorite color combos to work with so I chose papers and embellishments from the digital Addison collection and the digital Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection. Those colors and icons were a blast to work with. 


Have you created a layout about your favorites recently? What are you waiting for? It is so much fun! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create a layout like mine! Happy Crafting!

No comments: