Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Shine On - Bella Blvd Digital Layout

 Hello there Bella Blvd fans! It's Tya here with you today!  I hope you are all having a great week! I am up today sharing with you my latest digital scrapbook layout! I used the awesome "Make Your Mark" digital collection to create this layout. Aren't the colors so great? I love black with pops of bright colors so much!

This is the time of year that we start winding down the school year. This photo was one of my oldest daughter's senior pictures. I converted the photo to black and white so it wouldn't compete with the bright colors. My favorite part of this layout is the scallop banners. When I saw these I knew that I needed to duplicate them and use them as a background element to put behind my picture. I simply duplicated the border a few times and then flipped it horizontally in my photo editing software (I used Photoshop) so that the colors would be opposite on each line. Don't be afraid to use things like banners and borders as larger decorative elements on your layouts! Digital scrapbooking makes it easy to resize your elements to your liking! And I like that a lot :)


I hope that I have inspired you today! Sometimes it just takes one special photo that you want to focus on to really make a unique statement and record a special memory! Have a fantastic week and Happy Crafting! 


No comments: