Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy International Scrapbooking Day! Digital Layout featuring Bella Blvd Digital

Hello Bella Fans and Happy International Scrapbooking Day! It is so fun to be able to celebrate this amazing community that we have!  I hope you know you all inspire me just as much as I hope I inspire you! Today I have a digital scrapbooking layout for you to take a peek at. I love the "She Blooms" digital collection so much so that is what I decided to use on my layout today.

We certainly are in an interesting phase of life right now, so the phrase "Bloom where you are planted" seemed very fitting. We are having to adjust to a new normal, and this girl doesn't do well with change... so this was a good reminder for me to refocus and try and make the best of the circumstances in which I find my life currently. I have been trying to get more of "me" in my memory keeping as of late and so I used a current selfie to document this time in my life.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are all happy, healthy, and safe! Enjoy this day and go out and create something fun! Happy Crafting friends! 




No comments: