Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2020

NSD 2020 - DOODLEBUG DESIGN "HEY CUPCAKE" ONLINE CARD CLASS! + BONUS CUTTING GUIDE

Welcome friends to my blog on this International Scrapbook Day! What a great day to be a paper crafter! What kind of paper crafts are you making today? Want to make some cards? How about TEN cards using the adorable "Hey Cupcake" collection by Doodlebug Design?!?  I have made a walkthrough video showing how I put together ten cards! And as a bonus - I  have included a cutting guide that gives you full color, step by step instructions and the supply list on how I put these together so that you can make some of your very own! (The link to the video and the Cutting Guide will be down at the bottom of this post.)

 Here are the cards that we will be making!

and some close-ups of each card:










Aren't they so fun? 

Click on the YouTube video below and come on over and join me today! I can't wait to show you how fun these cards are to put together!



and don't forget to grab your Cutting Guide here:

Have a fantastic day and let me know in the comments what card is your favorite! 
Happy International Scrapbook Day and Happy Crafting! 




No comments: