Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Mom Life- Digital Scrapbook Layout for Bella Blvd


Hello! I can't believe we are already in May getting ready to celebrate Mother's Day soon! I am up on the blog today sharing a digital scrapbook layout celebrating that most under-appreciated title of "Mom". Sometimes when people ask what I do for a living - I get a little embarrassed to say that I am "just a stay-at-home-Mom". I need to check myself and remember that I really am proud to be a Mom and while it is not a very glamorous job, I really do love it and wouldn't trade it for the world. 
My layout used the super cute "Mom Life" digital collection. With all of its fun icons and papers, this really was a neat collection to work with! I love the navy in this collection with the pops of color! And aren't the plants just the cutest? 
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today and remember to embrace that noble title of "Mom" or if you aren't a "Mom" - give someone who you think of as a "Mom" figure a shout out! (I was going  to say Hug, but we can't do that right now can we lol! ) Have a great week and Happy Crafting friends! 



No comments: