Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Bella Blvd Digi Layout - Sweet on You!


Hi there everyone! Tya here today! I am so excited to be able to share with you my latest digital scrapbooking layout! This was my first time participating in our Mood Board Challenge and what cute and inspiring board we have to work with! 
So my layout is below and I used the cute pink, teal, yellow, black, and white color scheme. I also was inspired by the doughnuts in the top, left corner so I created this layout featuring my cute and spunky daughter snapping some cute pics with some doughnuts. The fun papers and icons are from the Addison digital collection. 

 Thanks for stopping by today! I loved participating in the Mood Board challenge this month and hope that you can get some great ideas from my layout and the mood board too! Happy Crafting friends! 

No comments: