Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Bella Blvd Digi Layout - Happy National Best Friends Day!

Hi friends! Did you know that June 8th is National Best Friends Day? I love that there is a day set aside to celebrate those special relationships. I am celebrating it by creating a fun digital scrapbooking layout with some fun pictures of my oldest daughter with her bestie. The fun thing is - her mom and I are also besties so it is double the fun when we all get together!

I think the colors in the Addison digital collection are so bright and fun! Just like these two cute girls! The heart icons are some that I recolored to match the collection and then just adjusted the size a little bit on each of them for some variety. This is so much easier to do digitally than having to punch all those different size hearts out! Yay digital!! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope I have inspired you to create a layout celebrating your besties! They make the world a much brighter place and I am all about that these days and should be celebrated! Happy Crafting!



No comments: