Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Bella Digi Layout - June Mood Board Challenge


Hi there Bella fans! Tya up on the blog today and I am sharing my latest digital scrapbook layout with you today! It was so fun to be able to get inspiration for my layout from our June Mood Board.  Just look at all those yummy Summer colors!

 My kids LOVE the water -  I swear they are part fish! I decided to use the super cute "Secrets of the Sea" digital collection to create my layout. This collection is SO CUTE!! I can't even stand it! I had a hard time choosing my embellishments! There are loads of different ocean-themed products but I focused mainly on some of the flowers, fishies, and that adorable starfish sure caught my eye and I knew I needed to use him! The pattern papers were a great mix of bold, busy patterns, and then some more subtle patterns, so I decided to showcase both kinds. That mermaid paper is way too fun! 

I had such a fun time creating this layout! I hope I have inspired you to record some of your favorite ocean-themed memories. This digital collection would be perfect for it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting friends! 




No comments: