Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Boo Gang! Digital Layout for Bella Blvd

 Hey there! Tya here! Isn't this time of year so much fun? When they were little, all three of my kids LOVED Halloween! It was a holiday months in the making, planning just the right costume and just who they were going to go trick or treating with and where! I loved looking back and remembering this fun and festive time of year with my kiddos! 

For this layout, I was challenged to use our mood board for this month and I took the grid look and a few of the icons and colors on the board to create my digital layout. I loved this month's challenge as I am such a sucker for bright colors paired with black. I used the super cute "Sweet and Spooky" digital collection.  It was so fun to put this together! 


Thank you for stopping by the blog today! I hope that my layout has inspired you to get out a few of your Halloween photos and create a fun digi layout so you can record those precious memories! This grid layout is a great way to get a lot of photos on your layout, and still have some room to decorate as well! Thanks again - Happy Crafting Friends! 


No comments: