Pages

Friday, October 9, 2020

Love Fall - Bella Blvd Digital Layout

 Hello there! I'm so happy to be here with you today up on the Bella Blvd blog! I hope wherever you are, you are getting the chance to enjoy the new season. I love fall so much- it truly makes my heart so happy - so of course, I had to record the memory in my scrapbook. 

I used the lovely "Gratitude Documented" collection to create my layout. It was the perfect collection to use with my yellow leaf photo. The colors and the feel of the collection matched what I wanted to convey so well. The pops of teal really add a lot to the layout. I did add a few paint splatters and some sewing from my digital embellishment stash to add to the rustic feel of the layout.


I hope I have inspired you to get out and snap some photos with nature to celebrate this glorious time of year. Sometimes nature is the best subject to photograph when talking about how you love that certain season. Have a great week and Happy Crafting Friends!



Gratitude Documented Collection Bundle

No comments: