Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Nothing Means More than Family- Bella Blvd Digital Layout

 Hi there! It's Tya and it's my turn to share my latest digital scrapbooking project with you all today! This week, all of our projects focus on family, and what a great focus that is! During this crazy time in the world, one of the positive effects is that we have gotten to spend a lot of time together with just our family. It's been wonderful to be able to spend more time with them!

My layout today features the lovely "Family Frenzy" digital collection. I loved the colors and icons in this collection and they looked great paired with the photo of my Mom and brothers and sister. When the collection has a lot of bright colors, I like to keep my main background pretty neutral so I used my color picker tool in Photoshop and made a Kraft colored background. That way, as you can see, I am able to use lots of pattern papers without the background paper competing with them. This is a good basic design principle that I like to use often! 


I hope that my layout has inspired you to create a family-themed layout of your own. The Family Frenzy collection will have all the elements you need to be able to record your own memories. Thank you for stopping by - Happy Crafting Friends! 



No comments: