Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Back to School - Bella Blvd Digital Layout

 Hi there Bella Blvd fans! It's Tya up on the blog today sharing my latest digital scrapbooking layout with you today. Well, it's Back to School time! And while it may look a little different this year, you still can take those traditional first-day photos like I am showcasing on my layout today! 

I used the super fun "Pop Quiz" digital collection and also a bit of the "Let's Go" digital collections. The colors of these two collections coordinate really well together. I love the bright happy colors along with the cool muted gray colors as well. They play off each other so well. I am a very linear scrapbooker and as you can see in this layout I used lots of rectangles in this layout and then placed those rectangles inside a big square. I added a few stitched lines as well for some texture. 


I had a lot of fun using this cute collection to make this back to school layout and I hope that I have inspired you to pick up this collection for all of your back to school scrapbook layouts! 
Have a great week and Happy Crafting Friends! 





No comments: