Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Living the Beach Life - Bella Blvd Digi Layout

Hey there!  Tya here! How has summer been treating you all? I gotta say - I miss traveling! My family usually takes 2 big trips a year and since the world looks a lot different this year and we aren't able to travel like normal - I am having to relive some of my past vacations to fill my wanderlust! Today I am sharing a beachy themed digital layout featuring the lovely Island Escape collection! 

This is such a fun collection! I adored the bright, ocean-themed colors and icons in this collection. It is also chock full of some of the most beautiful floral icons that  I added to the right of my photos. I can almost smell the hibiscus! Take me back!! 




I hope that I have inspired you to look at some of your past vacations and get some scrapbook pages done! I love that I can relive those vacation memories over and over again when I look at this page! Thanks for stopping by today! Happy  Crafting friends! 



 

No comments: