Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

I Love Summer Card and Pineapple Box - Echo Park Paper

Hello friends! Tya here today sharing a fun gift set featuring the adorable I Love Summer collection! And boy do I LOVE Summer! It's such a fun and relaxing time and we do lots of swimming and traveling and taking full advantage of those carefree lazy days! I fell in love with all the fun colors of this collection and knew I wanted to make something pineapple themed so I came up with this gift box and handmade card set.

To create the card I started with a base of Kraft cardstock and then added a few different pattern papers from the 6x6 paper pad. I used a few ephemera pieces, stickers and chipboard pieces to decorate the card front. I finished the card off with a few enamel dots and some white crochet thread.


To create the pineapple box, I used a cut file from the Silhouette Shop (Shape # 258284- Pineapple Box by Lori Whitlock) cut from a 12x12 piece of the Hello Summer yellow dot paper. The green pineapple leaves are cut from the green side of the Swimsuits paper. This would be a really fun box to add a little tropical treat too. You could even fit a cupcake in there as well.
To make the decor on the front of the I used some Chipboard, stickers, and Ephemera. I also added some enamel dots to the flower centers and tied some white crochet thread to the tag. When I create gift sets like this, I like to keep the embellishments the same in all the projects. It just ties the projects together to make them more cohesive.
I really had so much fun creating this project and I hope I have inspired you to pick up this sweet Summer themed collection and make a few projects like this one! I know whoever gets this will love the bright, summery colors and icons! Happy Crafting!

PRODUCTS USED:
-4 x 5 1/4 inch Pineapple I Love Summer 6x6 paper
-3 x 4 1/2 inch Blue Wave I Love Summer 6x6 paper
-2 x 5 1/2 inch Pink Geometric I Love Summer 6x6 paper
-I Love Summer Chipboard Phrases
-I Love Summer Element Sticker
-I Love Summer Frames and Tags Ephemera
-I Love Summer Enamel Dots
-I Love Summer Hello Summer 12x12 Paper
-I Love Summer Swimsuits 12x12 Paper
-Carta Bella Kraft Cardstock
-Stitched Rectangle Nesting Dies
-Silhouette Cut file # 258284 (Pineapple Box) 
-Silhouette Cameo
-White Crochet Thread
-Big Shot Manual Die Cut Machine


No comments: