Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Magical Adventures 2 Party favors| Echo Park Paper

Hi there!  As an avid Disney fan, I love anytime I get to create projects with this fun theme! I have a few younger nieces and nephews who are obsessed with all things Mickey Mouse and they are wanting a Mickey themed birthday party. I thought I'd make up a batch of some party favors with a magical theme for them to use for their party! Echo Park has some absolutely adorable new Designer Dies that make whipping up these little cuties fast, quick and affordable. The great thing about these dies is you can use them over and over again! I love them!
 This first favor uses the Square Gable Box 3-D Die. Isn't it so cute and tiny? This would be fun to add a few chocolates or other candies inside. I added a strip of the aqua check paper from the 6x6 paper pad around some Hershey Nuggets to match the box. I cut the box out from a piece of Yellow Coordinating Solid paper. I decorated the front of the box with some chipboard and stickers. The stars are die cut using the Creating Memories Die set. I tied the box with a piece of bakers twine to complete the look.
 This favor was made using the Scallop Treat Box Die. It makes the perfect popcorn holder! The box is cut from a piece of  Ebony Black Felt cardstock.   I decorated the from with some plaid paper and yellow check paper from the 6x6 paper pad.  I die cut the balloon and confetti from the Creating Memories Die Set. I added more chipboard, stickers and the firework label is from the Ephemera
 This last favor is cut from the Take Out Box die.  I love how it looks like a little mini Chinese food takeout box! It fits a mini cupcake perfectly too! The box was decorated with more stickers, die cuts and chipboard. The box itself is cut from some Classic Red Linen Cardstock.
I had such a fun time making these! This collection is filled to the brim with so many cute icons and patterns -  you can make so many projects using it! I hope I have inspired you to pick up a few of our new die cuts and make some party favors of your own! Happy Crafting! 

PRODUCTS USED:
-Black and White Bakers Twine

No comments: