Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Easter Wishes Layout - Echo Park Paper

Easter is such a fun time of year! Especially when you get to document all of the fun activities that take place during that time of year.  I loved watching my kiddos when they were younger hunt for their Easter eggs out in the yard. I knew when I saw the darling Easter Wishes collection, I knew I had to create a scrapbook layout showcasing all of the cute Easter goodness!

I started out with the super sweet yellow floral paper from the Hiding Eggs pattern paper as my background. I then used a sheet of Ultra White Felt Cardstock as my base. To mimic the bright colorful dye used to color eggs, I splattered some bright watercolor paints to the background. I then used a piece of pink coordinating solid paper, a square of the blue floral Easter Flowers paper and a strip of the yellow plaid side of the 4x4 Journaling Cards paper.
 To decorate the page I added some banners here and there on the page. I used the 6x6 paper pad because I liked the smaller scale of the pattern for the banners. I glued them to some brown twine. The Happy Easter title is from the Happy Easter Egg Die set cut from brown cardstock. I also used some stickers from the Element sticker sheet and chipboard shapes as well.
 The top part of the layout is decorated with more stickers and a label from the Ephemera pack.
 I typed my journaling up on the computer and mounted it on a piece of green solid cardstock. Mr. Bunny peeking out at the bottom is a chipboard accent.
This collection had oodles of super cute icons and papers perfect for all of your Easter pics. I am so excited to make more! Thank you for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!

SUPPLIES:
-Carta Bella Ultra White Felt Cardstock
-Easter Wishes Easter Flowers Paper
-Easter Wishes 4x4 Journaling Cards Paper
-Easter Wishes  Hiding Eggs Paper
-Easter Wishes Light Pink Coordinating Solid Paper
-Easter Wishes Green Coordinating Solid Paper
-Easter Wishes 6x6 Paper Pad
-Easter Wishes Element Sticker Sheet
-Easter Wishes Chipboard Accents
-Easter Wishes Ephemera
-Easter Wishes Happy Easter Eggs Die Set
-Easter Wishes Enamel Dots
-Brown Twine
-Watercolor Paint
-Foam tape/dots


No comments: