Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Teen Spirit Girl Card | Echo Park Paper

 Hello there! It's Tya up on the blog today sharing with you a handmade card featuring the cute-as-can-be Teen Spirit Girl collection. This collection for sure had me hooked from the moment I saw it! I had all the heart eyes for it :) So, so many fun icons to play with! It was hard not to keep adding more and more to my card, but I think what I settled on turned out pretty cute lol!
 As you can see, I used several different patterned papers from the 6x6 paper pad and for the orange piece, I did trim down one of the 4x4 cut apart cards. The card was then decorated with some of the Ephemera, stickers, black twine and some enamel dots for some shine, Here are a couple of close-ups of the card:
 Isn't that Converse sneaker so adorable? And all the Emojis are so fun too!
This collection is SO MUCH FUN! As a mama of teenagers- this line was perfect for some of those older kid moments. I plan to give this to my sweet 17-year-old daughter to remind her of this special time in her life and to enjoy it now because guess what's next? .....Adulting ....lol! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!

PRODUCTS USED:
-Teen Spirit Girl 6x6 paper pad
-Teen Spirit Girl Element Stickers
-Teen Spirit Girl 4x4 Journaling Cards
-Teen Spirit Girl Ephemera
-Black Twine
-Enamel Dots
- Carta Bella Ultra White Felt cardstock for the card base

No comments: