Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Kindness is Better Card | Carta Bella

Hello - Tya here sharing a card today on the blog. I am always so enamored by the beautiful florals in each of the collections that we get to work with - and this collection had me swooning big time! Isn't is simply lovely? The Botanical Garden collection is so stunning and I had a hard time choosing just what floral I would work with.  I chose to work with the Daisy set of papers and accents.
 To create my card I started out with some Natural White Linen Cardstock as the base of my card. I added a light wash of aqua watercolor paint on the back with some light brown watercolor paint splatters for a little splash of color on the card's background. I then used some floral paper from the 6x6 paper pad along the bottom edge. I also cut a strip of dark pink solid paper that was also in the 6x6 paper pad and glued that just above the bottom edge. I cut a tag from a piece of pink stripe paper from the 6x6 paper pad and added a few tags from the Ephemera die cuts layered on top of each other to the tag. I added a scallop border sticker from the Element sticker sheet to the bottom of the tag. To finish off the tag I added the pretty flower spray sticker, which is also on the Element Sticker Sheet, to the left edge with some foam tape. I added some jute tied to the tag and three dark pink enamel dots finish it off.  Before adding the tag to the card base, I cut a kraft doily in half and added it to the left side of the tag. The whole tag is added to the card with some foam tape.

 Isn't this collection so gorgeous? It makes me want to go to a real botanical garden and bask in all the beauty there. I really captured the florals so wonderfully! Thank you so much for stopping by and  I hope I have inspired you to make some of your own floral creations using this collection! Happy Crafting! 
Tya

SUPPLIES USED:
-Carta Bella Botanical Garden 6x6 Paper Pad
-Carta Bella Botanical Garden Element Sticker
-Carta Bella Botanical Garden Ephemera Die Cuts
-Carta Bella Natural Linen Cardstock
-Jute twine
-Enamel Dots
-Kraft Doily
-Foam Tape
-Watercolor Paints

No comments: