Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Echo Park Once Upon a Time Princess Card

Hello everyone - it's Tya and I am up on the blog today to share with you a sweet handmade card featuring the lovely Once Upon a Time Princess collection.

This collection is so fun and girly - full of crowns and wands and castles. I am planning on giving this to my sweet little niece who is totally all girl and will love it! I used pattern papers from the 6x6 Paper Pad on my card and then had lots of fun embellishing the card. Here are some close ups of the card:


The focal point of the card is one of the new Mini Paper Fans. I added the light pink fan and layered a chipboard crown from the Chipboard Accents on top for some added dimension. I also added some scallop borders on my card base using this Silhouette digital cutting file: Scallop Border Big
I used a purple frame from the Ephemera kit and then layered the Happily Ever After chipboard banner to the top. Underneath the sentiment banner I bunched up a bit of thin gold floss for some shine. I loved the pops of gold foil in this collection! I added a gold foil chipboard heart to the left side of the card.

I also added a star wand sticker from the Element Sticker Sheet to the right side of the banner.

Next I added a tall purple tower sticker from the Element Sticker Sheet to the left of the paper fan with some foam tape for dimension. Isn't it so fun? If you look close you can see a long, blonde braid trailing down the tower. Love it!

 To finish off the card I added a few gold ink splatters and a pink chipboard crown banner piece to the upper right corner.

This card was so fun to make. I love using all sorts of dimension on my cards and with all the fun embellishments that were designed for this line - I made a card that I am so proud to give away! Hopefully I have inspired you to make one of these for your special little princesses! Happy Crafting!

Supplies:
Once Upon a Time Princess Collection 6x6 Pad
Once Upon a Time Princess Mini Paper Fans
Once Upon a Time Princess Element Sticker Sheet
Once Upon a Time Princess Ephemera kit
Once Upon a Time Princess Chipboard Accents
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 sheet of white cardstock for card base
Foam Tape
Gold floss
Gold Shimmer Ink
Silhouette Digital Cutting Machine
Silhouette Digital Shape #4547 Scallop Border Big
Ink for edges of card in Creamy Natural





No comments: