Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Hello Summer Card - Echo Park Summer Fun Collection

Hello Echo Park Fans! It's Tya and I am up on the blog today sharing a fun little handmade card featuring the adorable new Summer Fun line. I love, love , love this line! Black is my favorite color and when it's paired with bright summer-y colors - I am in heaven! I had so much fun making this card!
To make this card I started with some papers from the 6x6 pad. I used the bright pink, the blue stripe and the yellow pattern . I cut the papers out and layered them on a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
I then started layering my pieces on the card.
I started with a journal spot from the Ephemera pack. I then layered the summer ephemera piece and the hello circle epehemra piece to the top section of the journal spot. I added some foam tape to the back of these pieces for dimension. I then tucked a large enamel leaf  underneath the summer piece.

Next I had a of fun layering a few different products. I started with a blue striped tag from the ephemera pack. I added a hot pink flamingo enamel piece to left center of the tag. I then added a beach ball chipboard shape from the Decorative Brads to the right of the flamingo. I tied a bit of black and white bakers twine to the tag to finish it off. I added the tag to the card front with some foam tape.  I tucked another enamel leaf under the tag. I fussy cut some black leaves from the Summer Floral paper and added them under the tag as well.

To finish off the tag I fussy cut a flower cluster from the Summer Floral paper. I added a black enamel dot to one of the flowers. I added some foam tape to the flower cluster for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today - hopefully I have inspired you to make this card! Have a great day!

Supplies: 
Summer Fun 6x6 paper pad
Summer Floral paper
Summer Fun Decorative Brads
Summer Fun Ephemera
Summer Fun Enamel Shapes
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch cardstock for card base
black enamel dot
black and white bakers twine
foam tape




No comments: